Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammys

I was very impressed with the Grammys this year, mainly because of eminem's performance, he is be far by favorite singer/rapper. It's great to see him come back to make a recovery after his best friend was killed and he almost dieing from a drug overdose due to depression. He has matured with age, therefore changing the style of his lyrics. I think his songs know deliever a more powerful message, his new album The Recovery is by far one of my most played albums. I hate how the Grammy for best Album went to this pop/metal band that I've never heard of before and who gave a terrible performance, the award didn't even have to go to eminem anyone else would've been better.

1 comment:

  1. Justin Bieber was horrible as well!!! He ruined Usher's song and embarrased Will Smith's son. Why did Usher have to find Justin Bieber?!?!?!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete