Tuesday, March 29, 2011

High School Interview

I believe many people in this school have similar to ideas as at least one of these people. I think that the Marijuana baker idea is the most deluded because I don't think that people would allow a store like that for citizens to come hang out and smoke marijuana. However, i do find it the most interesting because i think if marijuana is legalized then this is a big possibly and i think it'll be very successful. I alos like the idea of becoming a pilot just simply because he isn't mainly concerned about the money he actually wants to fly airplaines for fun.

I'm most like the undecided kid because i want to make money, but i also feel that i need to go into a career that i truly enjoy working with. I want a job that pays well so i can enjoy the finer things of life, but i would much rather settle with a job that has less money and i really love what i'm doing then with a job that has more money but i hate going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment