Monday, May 30, 2011

Last Blog

Pages Read: 1,868

1) Before this class I never read independently and would've never guessed it to be any fun. I know enjoy reading and enjoy reading Stephen King's books. I'll read in the car or before I go to bed for a half hour or so. I still don't enjoy reading books assigned by the school, but I've come to realize that doesn't mean I dislike all books and reading.

2)I read books about sports, action, and horror. Stephen King's horror/mystery books really intrigue me and I don't lose interest when reading them. I don't blog on a regular basis and found it to be very tedious, but was able to read the weekly amount,

3) I read in silence, at night in my room *desk or bed), or in the car. I lose myself in the reading and don't text constantly while reading. I don't talk about my book with anyone else I simply just enjoy reading it for myself.

4) I haven't read independently prior to this class, but I believe I will read more of Stephen King's books this summer.

5) I didn't expect poetry to be the main focus of this class. To be honest poetry isn't my favorite thing in the world and I really don't care for it. But this class showed me why poetry is so intriguing and can simply fascinate many people with it's deeper meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment